- What is Savant
- How It Works
- Savant Pro
- See more
- Why Savant Learn why Savant is the choice for premium home automation.
- Integrators Information, resources, and more for Savant Authorized Integrators.
- Support Browse product & service information to get the help you need.
- Work with us Start selling Savant products or feature them in newly built developments.
- Contact Us Get in touch with Savant for sales questions, media inquiries & more.
- Our Partners A collaboration with top manufacturers to promote mutual success.
Are you an awesome Android engineer that wants to shape the world? Savant is a leader in home automation that consistently pushes the envelope in home automation, control, and IOT. Join our team as we tackle exciting new ground with cutting edge technologies that will influence homes of today and the future.
TOP REASONS TO WORK WITH US
• You enjoy working with other top notch engineers to tackle fun and challenging problems every day
• You want to be a valued member of a team that has a high regard for your thinking and creativity
• You like making a difference developing solutions to enable smarter, greener, living
• You have a penchant for tech gadgets, IOT, and great UX
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
• Developing excellent world class mobile applications
• Bringing new and innovative mobile user experiences to home control and automation
• Working with other teams to create great user experiences throughout our platform
WHAT YOU NEED FOR THIS POSITION
• Strong Android background. Preference given to candidates with published apps or git repos
• Excellent understanding of all mobile UI fundamentals, from layout to animations
• Experience handling device fragmentation
• Excellent product sense
• Experience with development and debugging in Android Studio
• Understanding of the most popular Android design patterns
• Experience with popular networking libraries such as Volley and OKHttp
• Experience writing unit tests. Utilization of injection engines such as Dagger is a plus
• Exposure to SQLite or similar databases
• Rocks at git version control
• Ability to communicate effectively with designers, product and other engineers
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
• Competitive base salary
• Strong benefits package including outstanding health plan options
• Use of cool home automation gear in your home as part of our alpha program
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Please submit resumes to Careers@SavantSystems.com with the job title in the subject line.