Savant is a recognized leader in home control and automation, and one of the fastest-growing smart home companies in the luxury market. Savant’s powerful technology brings together the four categories of automation – climate, lighting, entertainment and energy – together in a single application interface for the homeowner. This comprehensive whole-home control system delivers the premiere experience in all of home automation.
We’re looking for designers to join our team in Hyannis, on beautiful and fun Cape Cod, as we tackle exciting new ground with cutting edge technologies that will influence homes of today and the future. Good design is fundamental to the brand and our means of doing business.
We are seeking designers at all levels with skills spanning from user experience to visual design. Versatility is key.
TOP REASONS TO WORK WITH US
• You enjoy working with a top notch Creative team to tackle fun and challenging problems every day
• You want to be a valued member of a team that has a high regard for your thinking and creativity
• You have a penchant for tech gadgets, IOT, and great UX
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
• Both digital design (web, email, social, UI/UX, HTML) and print work
• Supporting efforts for marketing initiatives
• iOS and Android app design
WHAT YOU NEED FOR THIS POSITION
• Knowledge of software and brand design and contemporary IoT technology
• Proficient with Adobe products as well as Sketch
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent organizational skills
• Ability to multi-task with accuracy
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
• Office perks including gym/showers, basketball, walking/running groups, lounges, and regular team activities
• Working near great outdoor hiking and bike trails, beaches, camping, and spectacular scenery
• A reasonable commute from greater Boston
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Please submit your resume to Careers@Savant.com with the job title in the subject line.
Savant Systems LLC (Savant) provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), gender (including gender identity, gender nonconformity and status as a transgender or transsexual individual), age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, citizenship, genetic information, domestic violence victim status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Savant does not seek or accept unsolicited resumes or CVs from recruitment agencies. We are not responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions, or any other payment related to unsolicited resumes or CVs except as required in a written contract between Savant and the recruitment agency or party requesting payment of a fee.