Savant Systems LLC is a leader in todays Home Automation industry, specializing in android devices and mobile apps to control the smart home experience. Please check us out on-line at www.savant.com where you can find a complete list of products along with more information about the company.
The ideal candidates will demonstrate strong analytical/development skills in problem solving difficult application issues. They will take a top down approach to understanding the big picture from an Architectural view, then providing a solution that not only fixes the issue but adheres to the established Design. This candidate must also have design and implementation skills at developing new features in our products as well.
Must have Development Skill Set
• Strong Java Programming experience
• Android SDK Development Experience
• Strong Analysis/Problem Solving Skills
• Design & Architecture experience
• Strong Unit Testing experience
• SQL/database programming experience
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• ADB experience
Must have Team Skill Set
• Hands on Agile development experience
• Willingness to Collaborate
• Team player
• Daily Scrum experience
• Sprint Planning experience (Fibonacci Voting a plus)
Inter Personal Skill Set
• Proven team player
• Proven Track Record of meeting deadlines
• Excellent time management skills
• Experienced working in a multi-cultural diverse environment
• Independent/self motivated
• Operates well under deadlines
• Nice to have
• Kotlin Programming Language
• Android Studio 3.0+
• Control Software Experience
• NDK experience
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Please submit your resume to Careers@Savant.com with the job title in the subject line.
Savant Systems LLC (Savant) provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), gender (including gender identity, gender nonconformity and status as a transgender or transsexual individual), age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, citizenship, genetic information, domestic violence victim status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Savant does not seek or accept unsolicited resumes or CVs from recruitment agencies. We are not responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions, or any other payment related to unsolicited resumes or CVs except as required in a written contract between Savant and the recruitment agency or party requesting payment of a fee.