Description: Web Services SQA
Web Services SQA Job Purpose: To be the consummate advocate for our Dealers and End-Users alike. Focus not only on the technical details, but to immerse oneself into the context of interacting with Dealer Community Portal and public website. To be an active participant in the planning and design phases in order to weigh in and capture authentic guidelines, then test against these established requirements.
• Design and create test plans based upon established requirements from Business Administrator (BA). Develop test cases for QA and UAT testing cycles.
• Execution of test cases for QA and UAT cycles. Evaluate technical and contextual use cases as the consumer of the product under test.
• Logging and tracking of bugs and issues in a quality management system.
• Reviewing and editing customer facing documentation and reference materials.
• Investigation, debugging, and resolving of problems or failures with the development team and BA.
• Execute preventative and corrective actions based on discovered issues.
Candidates must possess the following:
• A bachelor’s degree in technical field of study, or equivalent skills acquired through other means.
• Experience with web testing (security, functionality, performance, etc)
• Familiarity with desktop and mobile operating systems.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Ability to multitask.
• Able to work independently, but also an effective team player.
• Fast learner with acute attention to detail.
Also a plus:
• Familiarity with solutions built on Salesforce CRM / ERP platform.
• Knowledge of web automation tools such as Selenium.
• Understanding of data management and data cleaning.
• Experience with scripting languages such as Python, Perl, Ruby, or similar.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Please submit your resume to Careers@Savant.com with the job title in the subject line.
Savant Systems LLC (Savant) provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), gender (including gender identity, gender nonconformity and status as a transgender or transsexual individual), age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, citizenship, genetic information, domestic violence victim status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Savant does not seek or accept unsolicited resumes or CVs from recruitment agencies. We are not responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions, or any other payment related to unsolicited resumes or CVs except as required in a written contract between Savant and the recruitment agency or party requesting payment of a fee.