The RMA Administrator is the key administrative and coordinating contact between our customers and Reverse Logistics. You will be directly responsible to ensure customer return requests are properly and accurately entered into systems and promptly communicated back to the customer. As well as working closely with the Local Reverse Logistics team to ensure all objectives, goals and strategies are fully implemented and achieved. This position will require a keen attention to detail while at the same time operating under limited direct supervision. Analytical skills are a key factor in the success of this position.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
• Process returns request (RMA) received from customers which include follow up on when required for regional approvals.
• Work directly with Finance and Credit teams on credit memos, reconciliation, or discrepancy management questions.
• Prepare Discrepancy Reports and provide customer with reports on their RMAs proactively throughout the process.
• Responsible for complete End to end RMA tracking (Request Date, RMA create date, RMA ship date,etc.).
• Monitor and manage all open RMAs to ensure we are proactively following up to ensure no delays are experienced in the reverse logistics supply chain.
• Initiate and manage all disputes submitted because of customer return discrepancies or claims.
WHAT YOU NEED FOR THIS POSITION
• Great attention to detail & accurate record keeping.
• Ability to work to deadlines.
• Excellent written & spoken English.
• Effective at coordinating multiple tasks to ensure on time completion.
• Ability to work as team member.
• Can perform and adapt, as needed, within a fast-moving, dynamic work environment.
NOT REQUIRED BUT PREFERRED
• 1 – 3 years of experience in Logistics.
• Experienced with Salesforce CRM system.
• Previous experience in similar industry will be an advantage.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Please submit your resume to Careers@Savant.com with the job title in the subject line.
Savant Systems LLC (Savant) provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), gender (including gender identity, gender nonconformity and status as a transgender or transsexual individual), age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, citizenship, genetic information, domestic violence victim status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Savant does not seek or accept unsolicited resumes or CVs from recruitment agencies. We are not responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions, or any other payment related to unsolicited resumes or CVs except as required in a written contract between Savant and the recruitment agency or party requesting payment of a fee.