A Savant Inside Sales Associate is responsible for selling and up-selling products, software and solutions to customers within region/channel as well as is responsible to successfully on-board new customers, targeting a short initial purchase cycle for new customers. All sales efforts are designed to support the region/channel’s sales quotas.
An Inside Sales Associate must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, a passion for excellent customer service, and drive to achieve sales quotas and sales team targets.
As part of regional sales activities, an inside sales associate will be responsible to:
• Drive customers to participate in sales promotions and special pricing
• Communicate relevant messages to customers regarding pricing changes, business policies, account status, program participation, etc.
• Communicate clearly about customer programs and status within those programs, including outbound sales calls to drive sales up for lower tier customers
• Account Management of the bottom tier accounts
• Provide training to business/office managers regarding Savant Store, RMA policies, Savant portal support for system design, etc.
• Participate in regional lead follow-up activity to begin sales process
• Drive and shepherd internally new Customer on-boarding process, including new account set-up, application/agreement paperwork, training registration, demo system order, portals access, new customer orientation, etc.
• Drive additional product category adoption within current customer base
• Investigate and troubleshoot any customer service issues with regional customers
• Generally establish good customer relationships, improve the goodwill of the organization, and report suggestions/complaints and other market feedback.
An Inside Sales Associate will be aligned with an external sales team, and provide internal support for that team, including:
• Collaborating with regional sales team on strategic sales approaches
• Outbound follow-up calls as needed
• Maintaining and expanding the company’s database of prospects
• Supporting regional or national sales activity, including trade events
• Handle inbound, unsolicited prospect calls and convert them into sales.
• Participate in ongoing product knowledge training – online and in-person training sessions
• Appropriately communicate brand identity and corporate position.
• Communicate effectively with other Savant departments to deliver best customer experience
• Create and maintain regional team reports and drive quota achievement visibility to entire region
• University or college degree in business, marketing, or an acceptable combination of education and experience.
• 2 to 3 years of direct work experience in a sales or customer service capacity.
• Demonstrated ability to convert prospects and close deals while achieving established sales quotas.
• Solid experience in opportunity qualification, pre-call planning, call control, account development, and time management
• Strong knowledge of channel sales principles, methods, practices, and techniques.
• Strong problem identification and objection resolution skills.
• Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers.
• Exceptional written and verbal communication and presentation skills. Excellent listening skills.
• Self motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
• Able to perform basic calculations and mathematical figures.
• Ability to occasionally travel and attend sales events or exhibits.
• Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
• Experience with customer relationship management software
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Please submit your resume to Careers@Savant.com with the job title in the subject line.
Savant Systems LLC (Savant) provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), gender (including gender identity, gender nonconformity and status as a transgender or transsexual individual), age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, citizenship, genetic information, domestic violence victim status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Savant does not seek or accept unsolicited resumes or CVs from recruitment agencies. We are not responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions, or any other payment related to unsolicited resumes or CVs except as required in a written contract between Savant and the recruitment agency or party requesting payment of a fee.