The Marketing & Communications Manager is responsible for planning and directing marketing and communications activities across all sales channels. Activities include execution of both short and long range marketing programs to support the sales and revenue objectives of organization as well as execution of marketing campaigns for the release of new products and services.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
• Create and execute email, newsletter, and other types of marketing/communications campaigns to the Savant sales channels, including CI channel, AV and electrical distribution, retail, key influencer groups and direct to consumer.
• Interface with the product marketing and education teams to create and execute specific sales tools, advertising and social initiatives, channel communications and sales programs that in conjunction with field and training activities are designed to drive adoption of new products and product categories.
• Interface with the creative team and outside contractors that support the design of sales tools, collateral, advertising content, etc.
• Interface with event planning team, delivering internal support, facilitating approvals, communication, etc.
• Create and execute social media strategy, execution of Savants’ social media presence, and social monitoring: - Manage social advertising platforms (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube, Google Plus, Pinterest, Wikipedia) to drive engagement and revenue goals. - Develop ad copy, targeting criteria, and placement. -Track, analyze, and report on the effectiveness of campaigns to inform future strategies
• Route new materials for review and approval by channel, regulatory and legal stakeholders in online document control system.
• Create and deliver case studies, white papers, executive bios, corporate newsletter content, and social media content.
• Work with print and sales tool vendors to establish quotes, production schedules, and delivery of materials.
• Maintain a yearly editorial content calendar, including social and PR activities.
• Manage association memberships and industry partnership communication and co-marketing.
• Support submission, approval and field access and tracking to education courses and materials including AIA, CEDIA, IDCEC, etc.
• Facilitate channel support requests for access to artwork, printed literature, sales tools, etc.
• Support marketing and communication efforts inside the Savant Store, savant.com, Savant Apps, Customer Community and Design Tools.
• Act as a brand steward, upholding brand and trademark standards and consistency in all projects
• Develop and manage overall marketing operating budget and weekly activities
• Participates as a company representative at industry trade shows and events.
WHAT YOU NEED FOR THIS POSITION
• Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline, or 4+ years of marketing and communication experience. Luxury brand experience a plus.
• Strong knowledge of email marketing, leads generation and social media platforms
• Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with vendors, industry partners and customers.
• Exceptional written and verbal communication and presentation skills. Excellent listening skills.
• Excellent computer skills, including Keynote proficiency, iPad/iPhone applications, webinar platforms, etc. Adobe Creative Suite a plus: Photoshop, InDesign, Sketch.
• Ability to analyze and adapt business priorities in a fast paced and changing environment
• Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
• Ability to work a variable schedule with ability for quarterly/monthly travel.
• Experience with ERP and customer relationship management software
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Please submit your resume to Careers@Savant.com with the job title in the subject line.
Savant Systems LLC (Savant) provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), gender (including gender identity, gender nonconformity and status as a transgender or transsexual individual), age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, citizenship, genetic information, domestic violence victim status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Savant does not seek or accept unsolicited resumes or CVs from recruitment agencies. We are not responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions, or any other payment related to unsolicited resumes or CVs except as required in a written contract between Savant and the recruitment agency or party requesting payment of a fee.