Provides technical support to dealers by researching and answering technical questions in a timely manner; resolving problems, providing resources, determining and following up with root cause resolution.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Understands dealer’s issues by listening to problems and concerns; leading call through detailed troubleshooting steps in an efficient and timely fashion while positively representing the brand
• Resolves issues by researching documentation; troubleshooting hardware; software, or feature problem; guiding dealer through corrective steps; leveraging existing documentation and resources; escalating problems to next level; tracking status of problems and solutions
• Maintains help desk database by entering caller statistics, inquiries, responses, creating documentation, and training materials
• Updates job knowledge by tracking and understanding emerging practices and standards; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications
• Performs on-call rotational duties as needed
• Exemplary customer service, customer focus, listening, professionalism and patience
• Technical troubleshooting skills, technical understanding of AV products, clear written and verbal communication skills, data networking knowledge, mac computing knowledge, Linux computing knowledge
• Field based experience with advanced integrated systems
• Demonstrate the ability to follow logical process in order to determine and resolve issues
Compensation and benefits packages are very competitive.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Please submit resumes to Careers@Savant.com with the job title in the subject line.