- What is Savant
- How It Works
- Savant Pro
- See more
- Why Savant Learn why Savant is the choice for premium home automation.
- Integrators Information, resources, and more for Savant Authorized Integrators.
- Support Browse product & service information to get the help you need.
- Work with us Start selling Savant products or feature them in newly built developments.
- Contact Us Get in touch with Savant for sales questions, media inquiries & more.
- Our Partners A collaboration with top manufacturers to promote mutual success.
Lamp control requires a host
At the center of every Savant system is a Host. It enables other Savant devices to function properly, and helps them communicate with each other to enable the experience of home automation.
WORKS WITH ALMOST ANY LAMP
Savant Lamp Control is designed to fit your lighting needs, but should only be paired with one lamp at a time—and never with other appliances.
1.81 in (46.0 mm)
3.25 in (82.6 mm)
1.82 in (46.3 mm)
0.21 lb (94.0 g)
What's in the Box
Quick Start Guide
Important Information Booklet
2-Year Limited Warranty Information
120 VAC, 60 Hz
Maximum load: 2.1A
Operating Temperature 32-104 F (0-40 C)
802.11 b/g/n at 2.4GHz
Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
Phone or tablet with iOS 9 or later,
or Android 4.3 or later
Incandescent/halogen: 250W max, 5W min l Dimmable CFL: 100W max, 5W min; | Do not use CFL bulbs that say "Not for use with dimmers" | Dimmable LED: 100W max, 5W min | Do not use with ELV loads